The Methodist Liaison Office in Jerusalem is staffed by Rev. Kristen L. Brown from the United Methodist Church, Elizabeth Heft from the United Methodist Church, and Angleena Keizer from the British Methodist Church in Great Britain.
Kristen Brown is a member of the Oklahoma Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church and has served with the General Board of Global Ministries since 2011.
- Graduate of Oklahoma City University with BA in French, minors in Chinese and German
- Master of Divinity from Duke University
- Ordained Elder in the Oklahoma Conference where she served in several churches in Oklahoma and one campus ministry position.
- She has participated and lead numerous mission teams in the USA and internationally.
- She enjoys spending quality time with friends and family members as well as sewing, baking, knitting, and photography.
- She has traveled, studied, and lived in North America, Central America, Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East
Elizabeth Heft is a member of the West Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church as has served with the General Board of Global Ministries since 2017.
- She graduated from the University of Dayton with a Master’s of Arts in Education and taught middle school math at West Carrollton Schools in Dayton, Ohio for ten years.
- Elizabeth was an Individual Volunteer with Global Ministries and served the local church in South Sudan.
- She was licensed as a Local Pastor at Ginghamsburg Church where she was the Mission Specialist. She coordinated and led short term mission trips locally and nationally, as well as to Jamaica, Haiti, and South Sudan.
- She served as a teacher at Jerusalem School Bethlehem from 2015 to 2018.
- Elizabeth loves to travel and to be immersed in cultures different than her own. She finds joy in sharing stories of her experiences and the people she meets.
- She was a minister in the Kings Lynn and Ely & Newmarket Circuits. Angleena has had a passion to serve overseas and has been on many short international missions.
- She served as a Mission Partner for two years at Kollupitya Methodist Church Colombo,SrI Lanka before relocating to serve with the Methodist Liaison Office in Jerusalem. She formerly took over from her colleague the Rev John Howard in August 2018.
- Angleena enjoys travelling, walking, watching films and when she is able, to spend time with her family and friends. She is committed to non violent ways in seeking justice and peace.